Thursday, June 17, 2010
The next day we went to the doctor. We were super nervous but knew everything would be ok. Before we went to see the doc we decided to take the drive to see the arch. It was well worth it. It was amazing. We have decided we will have to bring the kids up here sometime to see it. They will love it. We didn’t get out of the car. We drove past it. After that we went to see the doc. The doctor was super nice he answered all of our questions and even gave us information we didn’t know. Then his assistant sat down with us and gave us all the important dates and information. We are super excited. The only thing I don’t like is the shots. I HATE needles. I have to give myself shots everyday for about 3 months. Darn. Oh well I am going to do it and be happy about doing it too. If everything goes as plans the transfer date will be August 25th! Time to get home to my babies!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Jim and I would like to Thank everybody that is supporting us. It truly means the world to us. Thank you for understanding why we are doing this and staying by our sides. If anybody reading this blog is confused and still has some unanswered questions don't be afraid to ask us.