CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Trip to Missouri

So we made it safely to Missouri. We had a layover in ATL. Flying isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I’m still not a fan of flying though. I did cry a little. But once I prayed everything was a ok. I felt at peace. I know he was with me and will always be with me.  We checked into our hotel and then went to dinner. We don't get out much without the kids. So it was nice to have alone time. The kids would have loved the hotel room. For some reason they love hotels. It feels weird to be without the kids. Can’t wait to be home with the them.

The next day we went to the doctor. We were super nervous but knew everything would be ok. Before we went to see the doc we decided to take the drive to see the arch. It was well worth it. It was amazing. We have decided we will have to bring the kids up here sometime to see it. They will love it. We didn’t get out of the car. We drove past it. After that we went to see the doc. The doctor was super nice he answered all of our questions and even gave us information we didn’t know. Then his assistant sat down with us and gave us all the important dates and information. We are super excited. The only thing I don’t like is the shots. I HATE needles. I have to give myself shots everyday for about 3 months. Darn. Oh well I am going to do it and be happy about doing it too. If everything goes as plans the transfer date will be August 25th! Time to get home to my babies!

No comments: