CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Transfer

Can’t believe we have made it this far! This morning we had 2 embryos implanted. Fingers crossed at least one stays. The whole procedure this morning was so quick and easy. It really surprised me that it didn’t hurt at all. I think the worst part was the fact that I wasn’t allowed to eat or drink anything after midnight. So I was starving when we got done. My IPs had to catch their flight so we didn’t have much time to catch up afterwards. We did get to go grab a bite to eat with them….IHOP yum



We fly back tomorrow night. We don’t have anything special planned. Although we understand Nevaeh doesn’t want to stay in the hotel the whole time. I on the other hand have loved staying in bed watching TV and playing on the computer……. this is my vacation lol Jim has been taking Nevaeh on walks and to the pool so she doesn’t get too bored. She has been really good. She really enjoyed the plane rides here we hope she enjoys them on our way home too. Now we just wait for September 7th for blood tests to see if I’m pregnant.

No comments: