CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Shirt

A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine sent me a link to a website that sells transfers for shirts. The one she was showing me said " Surrogates Rock!" So duh I had to get it. It took about 2-3 wks for it to come. Next I went looking for a shirt to put it on. I found one that I thought I would like. Well, I finally had the guts to iron on the transfer onto the shirt and it was really easy so here it is.......
Can't wait to wear it!! I'm sure I'll get a ton of questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm contacting you from the Australian news and current program, Insight.

Insight is broadcast on Australia's national, multicultural, publicly funded, not-for-profit network, SBS (Special Broadcasting Services).

Insight is a televised discussion forum where host Jenny Brockie guides a lively discussion. Families and "every day" people sit alongside experts and politicians and debate a particular topic each week. Past issues explored on Insight include mental health, women's issues and policing (please see link to past episodes below).

I am currently working on an episode of Insight about commercial surrogacy.

For my research, I'm trying to talk to as many people with surrogacy experiences as possible. Could I call you and ask about your experience as being surrogate mother?

Hope to hear from you.

You can watch past episodes of Insight here: http://news.sbs.com.au/insight/

You can read about SBS policies here: http://www.sbs.com.au/

Kind regards,

Kym
Insight, SBS
Kym.Middleton@sbs.com.au